Friday, May 1, 2009

Silver Fox is back

Today Silver Fox came back in the caffe. He had a new haircut but the same great personality, and also a nice suit. There were a bunch of people in front of him. They were tourists, but he had no idea. So he took it upon himself to go up to them and say "You're dealing with the boss here!" To which they had no idea what he was saying because they were from Sweden. So after the continued to look confused, he decided to translate his phrase into "She's the BIG CHEESE!" Then they laughed. I think they laughed because they had no idea what he was saying but we were both laughing. He was laughing because he thought he was witty. I was laughing because Silver Fox was almost flirting with me. I was also laughing because he was laughing because he though he was really witty and made the tourists laugh when in actuality, they were just laughing to make it all stop. I mean, I understand that. That's usually what I do when I don't understand something. My motto is to always follow the laugher. But the meer fact that me and silver fox were laughing together is cause for celebration. Oh Silver Fox. I do think you are witty.

And then my future boyfriend walked in! And then he wrote his number on a piece of paper and slipped it to me across the counter. But then he signed his name instead of printed so alas I will just have to call him fb (future boyfriend). Or I will just assign him a name. Probably Enrique. That sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment