Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jumping for Girlies

I have also come up with a new name for the sissy drinks I make on a daily basis. I have decided to call them girlies for short. I think it's a pretty good name because who could resist a girly? Not me, that's for sure. I would, however, avoid a sissy drink by all accounts, but if someone says, "would you like to try the girlie of the day?" I might think yes, I would like to try that (if a girly looks like a man).

There is a regular. I like to think of him as Harold, mostly because he is bald and wears a sweatsuit. He usually orders a decaf coffee, but today he decided to mix it up. He still had his headphones in so he had a little difficulty gauging his volume. He shouted out "Large coffee frappucino." I thought he had been rehearsing this new drink in his head all afternoon. Apparently he surprised himself because he jumped right after shouting. Then he knocked over his man purse. I think he might have to stick to decaf coffees from now on.

Then a really cute guy came in. He talked to me about his mother and also his boyfriend. And I wanted to ask him if he wanted to be my friend too but I thought he might think I was weird.

And I also recently decided that I love Germans. I need to re-learn how to say "May I have a doughnut please" in German because I bet that's a really important phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment