Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Escapee II

Today there was another escapee. This escapee was another farter. If the farter didn't have such stinky farts, then they could continue to do this. But I don't like to mix the smell of coffee with rotten eggs. I think I might need to put up a new sign. Something like "you fart, you pay." But then people might be embarrassed. I might have to pick out people who look like farters and make them pay extra. That's probably a good idea.

Also future boyfriend visited today. I have now decided that he cannot be my future boyfriend. That's too bad. Mostly for me because I was excited about the possibility. Turns out he doesn't drink coffee. And to think I believed he just really liked root beer. So sorry future bf, you are that no longer. And also my other not future boyfriend gave me another present...another CD. At least my music collection is increasing.

And then I had 6 shots of espresso. Clearly it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. you are freaking hilarious. I had to catch up since being back from Va-ca...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete