Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have long nails, really long

"Cindy" showed up today all ready for the prom. Well, not really, but if the prom weren't formal, then she could have gone. She was a short little woman with a big drink. Then she also had nails. Really long ones. And there were almost like french tips but instead of white they were red. And instead of just one strip across the tip, it was more like slanty red with some sparkles. Then she complained to me about how she couldn't do anything. She hasn't been able to type at work on the computer. She couldn't get the money out of her wallet with the nails. It occurred to ask her why she still had them, but I kept quiet and just observed. She then dumped out all of her purse and told me to count out the money. I told her that I am a great counter, but my nails are too short, so therefore I am not able to pick up money off the counter.

And then it started to rain a bit. Then a couple came in. Then they told me to have a great week. And after I gave them their drink they started to shout out the weather to me. I thought that was cute, especially since I don't watch the weather at home on TV. I like to call them my personal weather reporters. And then I salute them.

No comments:

Post a Comment