Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the Run-In

First a man thought it was a good idea to call me a transplant. I handed him his drink with a huge smile and he goes "you must be a transplant." I wondered if he meant heart, or lung, or kidney transplant. But then I thought, hmmm, he must mean the best one, so I bet it was heart. I didn't have time to ask him what he actually meant because then I just dreamed about being a heart transplant and what I might look like.

Then I had a run-in. My run-in with the cops. I tried to do my best to look illegal, like a heart transplant out of place, but they didn't notice and then talked to me like the real coffee princess. But I don't mind because that's usually when we talk about the best things! The best things including but not limited to:
- beer pong
- jean shorts
- fanny packs
- stripper poles

No comments:

Post a Comment