Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gym guy

I used to go to this specific gym. But then I stopped. Mostly because I just got harassed and also got suckered into personal training lessons. I met a fellow work-outer while I was there. He told me his fat story. I love those. He used to weigh 300 pounds but then he changed his life. He dropped half his size and measures in with 14% body fat, not to mention in amazing shape. I decided that with each pound he lost, he also lost 1 point of humility. And also each body fat percentage lost amounted in 1% less modesty. Now that's what I call a good trade-off. Also, lucky me that he picked me out of an entire gym to talk to. And today, to continue with my luck, he walked into the caffe. He was on a date. It was really awkward. Then he tried to show off in front of his date by handing me a $100 bill saying that was all he had. I smiled and told him I don't carry small bills, only miniature donuts. So I asked him if he would like 90 of them. He didn't find that amusing. Neither did his date. I was laughing so that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment