Saturday, May 16, 2009

Curves

When I say curves a lot of people think many different things. Some of these things are
- women's bodies
- race tracks
- hips
- arch of back
- what your finger does when you are saying "ta-ta" to someone

But this time when I say Curves, I am actually talking about the gym for women. I think they must teach a lot of things in that gym. I bet self-esteem is one of them. Also exercises. So a woman comes in wearing a Curves shirt. I assume she has just come from the gym so she was very good with her self-esteem. She obviously wanted to pass that along and called me a new name of endearment every few seconds. I've never been called "honey, gorgeous, cutie, cutie-pie, sweet heart, and little princess" in such a short span. I didn't quite know what terms to call her back since I haven't been to the gym, so I went with "silver stallion." I at least thought it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment