Friday, May 15, 2009

Exploding pop

When you get a pop you mostly expect to open it, hear the little fizz, and then drink it. But sometimes, unknowingly, the pop has been dropped, or someone shook it, or you're just lucky.

Newspaper man came in and started to talk. I tried to shake my head "No" at him from a distance so he would know not to come in. But he clearly didn't understand so he still came in. Then he got a pop. A coke to be exact. He just loves coke almost as much as he loves stocking caps. So he bought his coke. And then he shouted to me and also pointed. And I tried really hard to understand something, but I couldn't. So I just continued shaking my head. Then he left. Then he came back. And he then described through fake English but arm gestures that the pop had exploded on him and hit him right in the face. I said "well, at least now you can smell sweet, sweet like sugary candy." He thought that was funny. Then he gave me a free newspaper even though we sell them at the caffe.

And then I realized that Viking Festival was going on. Whoever invents these things is a genius. i would also like to invent a certain festival and have everybody dress up and look stupid. I think I will call my festival the Bad Mixture Festival. Mostly because I love mixtures in all forms, but it will be funny to see people all mixed up in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment