Thursday, June 25, 2009

What really is a monsoon?

I have only read about monsoons. I have never witnessed one. I maybe still haven't witnessed one but I will just say that I did because that sounds cool. What's even cooler is that I got stuck in this so-called monsoon. I was out taking a break from the shopping mall where the caffe is located. I decided to make a little tourism. Then the clouds started to move in. I thought quickly and decided it was a good time to head back to the hotel for a little and grab my umbrella. I'm half-way when the first drop falls. Then 2 seconds later, it just starts pouring (really hard I might add).

I picked out the best rain day outfit too. A white dress. Leather shoes. No umbrella. So I arrived back at the hotel dripping wet, wearing a see-through white dress. I tried to laugh it off. But then everybody was staring at me. And I was leaving a wet trail on the nice marble floor. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment