Monday, June 29, 2009

Testing

I am tired of testing drinks. I can't even tell the difference between a good mocha and a bad mocha. Then all the employees leave for a lunch break. I just want something refreshing. I see a can for Cucumber drink. I say Drink because I really have no idea what it was but it had a cucumber on the front. As the Malay people say Cucumber is great for cooling (they have all these theories on food and whether they are for cooling or heating). I feel proud for remembering this detail, purchase the cucumber drink with great excitement. Then take my first sip. What is my reaction you might ask? HORRIFIED. This tastes like somebody ground of caramel corn and then pureed it into a can. Such disappointment. Back to the blended mochas I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment