Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Barbaric

Things that are barbaric:

1) Seemingly manly men ordering girly drinks
2) Anorexic Girls ordering sugar free nonfat drinks
3) Business men who think they are better than everybody, and also don't tip
4) Taxi Drivers
5) People with dentures who are still drinking coke (and consequently losing more teeth)

The best part is that all these BARBARIC things happened to me today. My favorite is the last. One day he brought in a whole case of coke that he had already purchased. But for some reason, he must have felt compelled to buy one more from me. It made no sense, but I didn't tell him that. Maybe he forget he was carrying around a 12-pack. Must be all the sugar. Or perhaps the denture cream. But the good news is that he is getting his cat back today. I have no idea where it was, or even that he had a cat, but he made sure to let me know that along with the return of his dentures is the return of his cat. I hope they weren't in the same place...

Then I got called a Spice Girl. Then I responded that since I am responsible for "spices" I added a bit of "swine flu" to his mocha. I thought that was funny.

Then I got into an argument with newspaper man. I stood strong and shouted no. He got mad because he couldn't say anything. Then he resorted to waving his arms around. I usually never win arguments but this one made me feel pretty good. Such progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment