Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reflections

There is that song by Christina Aguilera in Mulan called Reflections, but that's not the "reflection" I'm talking about. I love watching people check out themselves. I find it so entertaining. I wonder if people think nobody else can see them readjusting their outfit, or other things for that matter. I know for sure that I am always on the lookout. I wasn't even on the lookout today when I came across a lady checking herself out. I thought she was coming for a coffee. But then as I approached her, I realized that she was not looking at a menu or in the caffe. She was actually just checking out her reflection. She had enough time to fix her hair before I approached. She got all flustered and walked away, but not before she checked herself out one last time. The caffe must look like a one-sided window, like the kind they have in jail. If only it were, then my job would be EVEN more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment