Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Caffeine Overdose

I don't really think there is something as too much caffeine but maybe there is something called caffeine overdose. Since I've grown up on coffee, I figure I am immune to the effects of caffeine. But sometimes, I like to push the limits and see what happens. I think coffee is better than alcohol in this way because you don't wake up feeling sick.

Today, I was feeling a bit overtired so instead of my usual caffeine intake, I added an extra cup of coffee and 4 extra shots of espresso. This, at the time, seemed like a great idea. Once all of it hit my system, I quickly realized that maybe this wasn't the best thing to do. I was having a lot of fun, but I think some of the customers were taken aback.

Number of times I got asked if I was drunk: 4
Number of times people asked me where I was hiding the bottle of Kahlua: 3
Number of times I started to laugh for no reason: 10
Number of times I dropped something in the caffe: 6
Number of times I scared a customer: Every time

Hey, at least I found myself amusing. Will I do it again? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment