Monday, February 15, 2010

Explosions

Explosions are only good in the form of fireworks. I can't really think of another type of explosion that is fun to have. I wish that I could bring fireworks into the caffe so that way I could make certain customers feel very special. Just imagine if I could surprise customers with fireworks every time they did a good job ordering. I have this feeling that sales would increase immensely once it caught on.

Today, however, I didn't have fireworks. Instead I had a coffee explosion. And no, it's not what you are thinking. I didn't put the filter in tight enough and when I tried to pour the shot, the filter flew off and I had coffee grounds all over. All over, meaning all over my face. And because I had a line, I didn't have time to clean it off. I think people started to tip me extra just because they were feeling sorry for me. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment