Saturday, February 13, 2010

Japan!

I love Japan. I love everything Japanese (well, almost everything).

I love
- peace signs
- sushi
- Samurais
- Sumo wrestling
- Japanese characters
- the fact that you can buy food in a 7-Eleven and it's normal

The 1 thing I don't like
- wasting $20 on a vending machine in an arcade trying to win a key chain of a stuffed bean. (Don't worry, it had a cute face on it)

Today a cute little Japanese girl walked into the caffe. She was nervous ordering, but she did it. She ordered a large coffee. I wanted to make sure everything was ok, so I checked on her at the cream counter, but she was talking with her friend. It looked like she was trying to figure out how to say "you have something on your face." When she finished, she came back over to the counter and did the same sort of motion to me. I started to to rub my face and she started to look confused. Then she was finally able to muster up "you have a very pretty smile." Then she smiled, waved and walked away. Cutest girl ever. Man, I love Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment