Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back in Action

I see thousands of people on a daily basis, and lots of times, I see the same people. For some reason, I hadn't seen newspaper man for quite some time. I thought, maybe he has gotten sick? Maybe he learned to talk and got a job doing something else? Maybe he has gone on to become a model for flared jeans? But all these questions didn't need to go on unanswered for too much longer because he was back in action today. I tried to ask where he had been.


Me: Where have you been?
Newspaper Guy: Ouwa in yanow me
Me: Hmmm, right
Newspaper Guy: Upsairs!
Me: No!
Newspaper Guy: Sunay papah go up
Me: Ok
Newspaper Guy: Yeah
Me: Good to know
Newspaper Guy: You upsairs! Papa Sunay
Me: NO!

And looks like we are right back where we left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment