Friday, February 12, 2010

Perceptions

I like to think that I give off a certain vibe, that my own perception of myself is the same as other peoples. I must be totally off because I'm starting to think people see me differently than I see myself. I only realized that when people started to give me handouts of things they think I might like to do. The best handout was the one I received today about a women's seminar on spiritual healing and living. I went through a mental checklist of things that might attract a person to this

- hemp clothing
- yoga
- meditation
- drugs
- no shaving
- butterfly tattoos
- mystical creatures

I don't really do anything in this checklist, though I did attempt yoga for a couple months. I acted grateful for the information and pretended to be interested. Needless to say, I didn't attend. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment