Friday, February 26, 2010

Naked Pictures

I like to make my transactions as fast as possible. I do this for a few reasons:

1) I work by myself so I have to
2) I don't want people talking to me for too long
3) I don't want to have awkward moments

I was making this man his drink. I rang it up so he would have time to get his money ready while I was finishing his drink. He had a different idea in mind and wanted to take as long as possible. In his doing this, I handed him his drink while he left his wallet open on the counter. Instead of rushing to get his money out, he just sat there staring into space long enough for me to notice the picture sitting on top of his money. This picture showed him with his children naked laying across a sheet in some photography studio. To me, this just seemed wrong. At least Anne Geddes dresses the naked babies up like fruits, trees, or vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment