Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yelling

If there's one thing that I hate, it's getting yelled at. I used to get super embarrassed when I was younger, but now, being all grown up, I just get mad. Unless I've done something totally and utterly wrong, I don't think shouting at me is a good approach to get something done.

I had a male customer today who must have thought I was deaf when he walked in because the entire time he was in the caffe, he proceeded to yell at me. First he yelled out his order. Then he yelled for me to bring him napkins. Then he yelled at me because he couldn't find something. The last straw came when he yelled at me to turn off the music because he needed to make a business call. I gave him my meanest look to which he responded "I'm not trying to be a bother..."

Well, sir, you are. You are being a huge bother. I wish I could have thrown him to the ground. That would have taught him a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment