Monday, January 18, 2010

Sugar

Jabron likes to try to "steal some sugar" as he calls it. I wish he were talking about real sugar, or brown sugar, or any kind of sugar that one can bake with. But he is referring to a different kind of sugar. This is a normal conversation held between a girl and Jabron








Jabron: Hey baby. I miss you
Female: Hey
Jabron: Miss you
Female: Yup
Jabron: Miss you
Female: Miss you too
Jabron: Now give me some sugar
Female: no
Jabron: Miss you

and this can go on for another 5 minutes. Today I was carrying supplies. My arms were full and I could barely see over the pile of cups I was holding. That's when Jabron approached without my noticing. Then he came over and kissed me on the cheek. I was so startled and horrified at the same time that I dropped everything in my hands. And that's when he spurted out his signature comment "I stole me some sugar!"

I guess I must have told people that I would be handing out free sugar all day because later, Panamanian Disguise came and tried to take some away from me too. He wanted it in the form of a wave and blown kiss. Unfortunately, (for a random passerby) he was waving so frantically that he knocked a girl in the face. No sugar for you Panama.

No comments:

Post a Comment