Friday, January 15, 2010

Mission Accomplished

As you've heard me before, I like to complain a bit about Hawaiian day. They just keep coming back. They are like an annoying dog that won't go away, maybe one can put them in the same category as SoyJoys. This time, however, it was much better. These people didn't' take their job overly seriously and so instead of playing for 4 hours straight, took a few breaks. I was feeling so happy and excited about Hawaii that I almost didn't notice Silver Fox walk in. Luckily I came too right in time.


SF: So you're still here?
Me: Of course! Just waiting for you
SF: Does your father know you talk like that
Me: Yes, that's why he pays me so much. I just rake in the customers
SF: You are nuts
Me: (only for you)
SF: So I see you got a lei
Me: Yes I did. It's a special one too. Inside a flower was a ticket for a free trip to Hawaii
SF: No kidding
Me: Yup. I can go with 5 friends
SF: So when are you leaving
Me: Tomorrow morning
SF: Oh really
Me: Yes. I am getting picked up in the morning by my private plane.
SF: So is that all part of the deal?
Me: Yes
SF: So are you just going by yourself
Me: No, you are going too. Have to meet here at the caffe at 6am though, then we will catch our limo to the private plane

And then he smiled at me, told me he would be there at 6am sharp, and the old man in line behind him said he would be there too. Now that's what I call Mission accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment