Tuesday, January 26, 2010

High Fives

There are lots of things in life which call for "Congratulations." Some of these things might include, but are not limited to:

- Graduating from school
- Winning an event
- Getting married
- Receiving a promotion
- Getting the day off from work


There are also lots of different ways to give congratulations. Most commonly one will say "congratulations." Other times it comes in the form of a card, money, or balloons. Sometimes, it will come as a high-five.

Today, a man high-fived me, not once, not twice, but three different times. Not for anything I did, but because his wife was getting a boob job. Why I needed to know that, I have no idea. Why he was celebrating with me, I also have no idea. Whey he was drunk at a caffe instead of with his wife, again, I have no idea.

What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment