Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scone = Rock? Gums = Hard?

Homeless #2 came in to visit me today. I was almost honored. He even brought in a friend! Then he showed me how he stole a piece of wood from Jimmi Hendrix's house before they tear it down. I hope he doesn't try to sell that on e-bay because it just looks like a regular piece of wood. And it probably also is a regular piece of wood.

Homeless #3 (let's call him that) is new. He decided to come in and try to get money. Apparently the scone he ate in the morning was like a rock. I wanted to tell him that maybe that's because he has no teeth to chew it, but I just thought that in my head. I wrote him a coupon for a free scone in a flavor that we don't have (but in the flavor which he "bought"). I think that's pretty amusing. I did always want to write a free coupon for something. I think that's even better than my signs for "Imaginary" things.

I tried to sell someone a sign that said "Imaginary Mom" on it. I even added a word bubble that said "Do your homework!" For some reason, nobody wanted it.

1 comment:

  1. I totally see you writing that coupon. You are too funny. Sounds like they really like you ;)

    ReplyDelete