Monday, March 30, 2009

Diets

Today I was blessed with a great scene here at the caffe. A man was trying to open the door to come in and he made it about half-way, then suddenly fell over backward! I turned to see and he was sprawled out on the floor. I think he got too excited about the delicious smell of coffee and probably my smile that he stumbled backward.

So I waited until he left to chuckle and then this overweight lady came in and talked to me about her diet. Of course I gave her my sincerest "interested" face like that is what I wanted to hear. This, however, keeps happening to me. Everybody wants to talk to me about their weight. I wonder if people think that I was in one of those commercials for Jenny Craig.
So after talking about her diet and needing to lose weight she orders a 20 oz. white mocha and a croissant. Maybe she forgot to mention that she was starting her diet tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. "I think he got too excited about...my smile and he stumbled backward." I love this, quite possible, bella:)

    ReplyDelete