Monday, March 16, 2009

Irish Spring

I was hoping that today would be a good day. But then Irish Spring came back. He’s the homeless man who gave me a bar of soap as a present. I was hoping he would have forgotten about me, but unfortunately, he did not. Instead he honored me with his presence for a good 2 hours and tried to drink the cream straight from the pitcher when I wasn’t looking. We talked about healthcare, and then he talked about how America sucks, Americans suck, and his kids (but how they don’t suck). I listened half way except I couldn’t get past his hair and also his smell. He had the strangest version of a mullet I have ever seen. Military short in front and then longer in the back, but parted down the middle and combed straight to the sides. I like to call it the fallen bird, spread winged

No comments:

Post a Comment