Thursday, March 12, 2009

Breaking a quarter

Lady comes in holding a little miniature puppy in her Coach puppy purse. She has fake nails, a fake tan, and a lot of jewels. I am guessing she will probably order a grande nonfat sugar free vanilla latte. That's what all of them order. Of course, I am right. So I ring up her drink. Then she pulls out some bills and then puts her hand in my tip jar and pulls out the rest of the change to pay for her drink. I look at her astonished and she looks at me and goes "I didn't want to break my quarter." I secretly whispered "I didn't want to break your stupid dog, but I had to because I didn't have my own dog to break." Of course I didn't really break her dog. It was too cute. And also it wouldn't steal from me. And it would go along with my future plan to own 3 dogs ranging in size from big to small. First I will get the Dog that looks like a horse (I can't remember what it's called). Then I will get a bulldog. Then probably a chihuahua. And I will have the bulldog ride the horse dog, and the chihuahua ride the bulldog and we will run around the block all in matching track suits and sweatbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment