Friday, March 20, 2009

Everything's better with meat

I work in an area where there are lots of other shops. Similar to a food court. Even though each shop is set up differently and has their own sign, people always seem to confuse one shop for another.
I usually get someone trying to order a hot dog from me. I am not sure why that's always the case, but it is. And when I say I am a caffe, they want to know if I have anything comprable to a hot dog. That is when I take out a piece of paper, draw up a hamburger and sell it to them for $3. I thought it was a steal. You can't find a burger for that cheap anywhere. But some people just don't get it. ;(
But then this got me thinking, we should have something meat flavored. We could be the First and Only caffe to ever have that. So I am thinking

- Burger Latte (Just like a hamburger, but with milk!)
- Pork Mocha (Like a peppermint Mocha but different!)
- Chicken cacciatore gelato (Made with real peppers)

I don't know about you, but I think it's going to be a hit

No comments:

Post a Comment