Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Russian Music

Russian keeps visiting. This is unfortunately becoming a daily occurrence. And he doesn't even have any potential to be my future boyfriend. He doesn't drink coffee, talks way too much, and never tips.

Today he told me he went to the "University". I had friends who went there so I ask him what year he graduated and if he knew my friends.
(Sidenote: The school is small, my friends were on big sports team, so the chances he knew them should have been pretty high.)

But he surpassed all my thoughts of him because
a) he couldn't answer what year he graduated
b) DIdn't know my friends
c) Then confessed to not actually going there but working there for a little bit

So after we established this lack of education and the lie he tried to tell, he moved on to discussing his music career

No comments:

Post a Comment