Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twighlight

Going to work was pretty great today. Sometimes I enjoy putting in my i-pod but the conversations are so good on the public transportation that it’s a shame to miss out. So, I at least keep to myself but always enjoy listening. So I sat down in front of this other kid. He looks about 20. Instead of moving, he decides to shout across the bus to talk to a couple a few seats away. This couple has a baby. The baby is 2. The kid goes, 2 months or 2 years old? Apparently he’s never seen a baby before. This guy also decides to pride himself on the fact that he’s been in jail already 3 times. Maybe I am missing something, but that doesn’t seem like anything to brag about. So, I am “reading” my book when I hear “Hey! What are you reading?” I secretly hope he’s talking to somebody else but I look around and sure enough he’s staring straight at me. So I show him my book, he goes back to talking about how he’s going into the city to jack a friends car who owes him money. And then he looks at me again and says, “I am reading a book right now too. You know, Twilight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment