Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Who is Senor Atkins?

I wonder who this Atkins guy is? He's created a diet and become famous. I suppose I should look it up, but I guess I am not that interested. Instead, I like to think of him as a really big man who looks like a bear. He probably used to be 600 pounds and hated eating diet food. Then decided that it would be a good idea to only eat meat. I mean, I don't know why nobody thought of that earlier. If I wanted to go on a diet, I would seriously consider only eating meat. But I need to come up with a different idea and call it a new diet. Maybe the donut diet. Start the morning off with half a donut, for lunch eat the other half, then for dinner, only the cream of a cream filled donut. Who knows, the pounds might just melt off. I shall call it the Princess Dow Diet. That way when you say it, it sounds like "Dough" but really it means female deer which are always very elegant and slender.

But anyway, Atkins is famous. And people follow him. For example, an entire family who came in today. They didn't order a single drink that wasn't made with heavy whipping cream. However, I don't carry heavy whipping cream, so i told them about half and half. They said ok. But as little as I know about the Atkins diet, I know that half and half probably doesn't fit into the system. I won't inform them of this because I bet they are feeling very proud of how well they are following the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment