Friday, July 17, 2009

Gold Teeth is back

Gold teeth has returned. I don't know how to get rid of him. I wish he weren't a customer because then I could tell him to stop coming in. These are the things he attempted to do today

1) Buy me coffee.
He asked me what my favorite drink was. Then I told him. Then he told me to make myself one and he will buy it. Maybe he's still confused that I work there and can get my coffee drink for free.

2) Invite me to a weekend event

After I politely turned him down, he then told me how I had given him the wrong number before. I smiled. He told me how he tried to call but it didn't work. I said sorry, sometimes numbers confuse me, especially when a phone is involved. He said that it was ok because he thought he would just surprise me anyway. I thought great. Then he left. I actually thought great. Then he showed up later in the evening to show me what he bought at the shopping mall.
I still don't care. I only want to know where he polishes his gold teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment