Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sweaty McSweaterson


It was a hot day. I will say that. I even was hot, which is saying something. However, no matter how hot it is, unless you are at the beach, you shouldn't really walk into a place without your shirt on. That is unless you have a 6-pack and your name is Cristiano Ronaldo. Or if you are silver fox, then it might be acceptable.

A man walked in wearing no shirt and a pair of ill-fitting shorts. I wasn't too bothered at first. I guessed he was maybe riding his bike or something and needed to stop for some water. But then as he was trying to find his money, I became increasingly grossed out. He was sweating all over the place. I was watching it drip from his chin as he was searching his backpack for a quarter. I was about to just donate a quarter to his water fund when he decided that he would just pay with dollars. I had the unfortunate luck of touching his sweaty dollar but luckily pulled away quick enough that the droplet from his chin didn't land on my hand. I wonder if he is from Antarctica? Then it would explain why he was especially hot on a day like today. If he comes in again I think I would like to call him Arctic Penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment