Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is there a funeral?

I arrive to the caffe on the Grand Opening. Then I see in the front are what appear to be funeral flowers. I have no idea what is going on. Then more flowers keep getting delivered. And it still looks like funeral flowers to me. They are in circles and hearts with banners across them. You can't even see anything in the caffe, only the flowers. I wonder if we can pretend the caffe is a cruise boat instead of a caffe and we can take peoples pictures in the middle of the flower circle and tell them they are "boarding ship." Somehow, I have a feeling they wouldn't get the joke. But at least I would laugh. I am getting a little tired of spending all day every day in a shopping mall. And to think that I thought I liked shopping...

But there is donut place nearby and I love those.

No comments:

Post a Comment