Monday, July 20, 2009

Cell Phones


One of the things I hate the most is my cell phone. I have a serious issue talking on it for some reason. And also I keep losing it. Because I hate cell phones, I really really hate it when people show up to the counter and are still talking on their cell phones and expect me to read their minds.

Luckily, this didn't quite happen today. This businessman came in and showed me his cell phone. I said, "hey, nice phone businessman." He agreed that it was a nice phone and told me that he needed to make an important private call. I listened because I think that he is going to do something nice. Then he wants to sit in the caffe, not order anything, and make his phone call. I give him my most annoyed face. But then he proceeds further and says "I mean, do you really need the music? Is it that necessary?" I think the disgusted look on my face was answer enough because he promptly said nevermind and walked out of the store. All I could think was sad businessman, real sad, I guess you should have stayed at the office a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment