Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peeing

A normal person has a fine time going pee. This doesn't seem like something difficult to do. But to some people, it can be very hard. And usually to those same people, it can also be a topic of conversation.

As I was walking to work, I was greeted by my homeless friend, Larry, who wanted to walk with me to work. As we walked, he talked to me about peeing. I had no idea what he was talking about but he was very animated about the whole thing, so I thought I should be polite and look interested.

Larry: Heya stranger
Me: Hey Larry, how's it going today?
Larry: You know how hard it is to go pee these days?
Me: I didn't know that
Larry: Yeah, you can't always pee in the same spot
Me: Yeah...
Larry: Sometimes you just have to pee on yourself because you can't make it to the bathroom
Me: That doesn't sound good
Larry: But then you are warm
Me: Alright (trying to escape)
Larry: I tell that to the other guys. Sometimes you just have to go in your pants
Me: Good luck Larry. I've got to run. I hope that you can work out a better bathroom system
Larry: Haha yeah. I know. Oh well. See you tonight!

I thought I escaped to the caffe safely, but then Phoenix was there. Then he handed me my poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment